Monday, February 9, 2009

I have some things to share!

The first being my granddaughter Audrey, I love to spend time with her. She is now 5 months old and such a happy baby.





On the stitching front, I finished a Trilogy design called Snowdrift. I am working on Blue Ribbon Designs' Peppermint Twist. I am almost done. I have also done a punchneedle design from Stone and Thread called Cottontail. If you havent't tried punchneedle give it a try. It is fun. I also did a flip flop magnet from Mill Hill for my daughter. I have also been working on a needlepoint ornament. I am going to try and finish an ornament each month.









3 comments:

Craft-i-leigh said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congrats on being a grandmommy.
I am new to the world of stitching and have been browsing various blogs to try and gain some knowledge and get some tips / ideas. I originally started with a stamped, then counted “kits”. I’m working on my 2nd chart and have noticed some big differences in floss types and quality.
My Cross Stitch Mentor has told me that I’m ready to graduate from Aida, but I really like Aida. Maybe it’s just beginner’s comfort???
If you would answer my question… What type of fabric or fabrics do you prefer and why? Brands and counts?
I would appreciate any advice, thanks!

Maren said...

What a lovely girl your granddaughter is! Look at that big laugh!

Congrats on your newest finish! I can't wait to see Peppermint Twist completed, I love the way that looks!

Jean said...

What a darling baby!!! I love her smile. I'm sure you are just beside yourself with joy!

It is my first visit to your blog and I love the slide show! I also made the purple heart with just about the same color. I finished it into a cube and it's where I see it every day. You do lovely work. The punch needle bunny is adorable. At first glance I thought it was a cookie and thought "What a cute way to frost it!" Then I clicked on it and saw it wasn't a cookie at all but a great punch needle design. Either I am hungry for a cookie or my eyesight is going fast!!

Some stitching